Designed in client – server distributed architecture . Server components are installed on the machine with dialup Networking, clients component(s) – on machines of the users of a local network. Serveris implemented as tray application.
Modem Monitor allows you:
- view remote modem connection status (“Connected”, “Disconnected”, e.t.c) in textual, sound and graphical representation;
- view remote modem connection speed;
- view remote modem name;
- view remote modem connection performance (inbound, outbound, total speed and averages);
- start up to eight custom programs on event based rules (events are two – when modem is connected and when disconnected);
- terminate programs, which you start after modem was connected when connection will dropped;
- terminate programs, which you start after modem was disconnected when connection will restored.