TweetDeck is an Adobe Air desktop application that aims to evolve the existing functionality of Twitter by taking an abundance of information i.e twitter feeds, and breaking it down into more manageable bite sized pieces.
TweetDeck enables users to split their main feed (All Tweets) into topic or group specific columns allowing a broader overview of tweets. The default columns can contain All Tweets from your timeline, @replies directed to you and direct messages.
The GROUP, SEARCH and REPLIES buttons then allow the user to make up additional columns populated from the live tweet information. Once created these additional columns will automatically update allowing the user to keep track of a twitter threads far easier.
Get TweetDeck and take it for a test drive to see what it’s really capable of!
· Catch up with overnight global twitterings as TweetDeck stores all updates whilst running
· Continual status updates of TweetDeck and Twitter
· Resize TweetDeck as either an unobtrusive column, full screen or anything in between
· Especially useful running full screen on a separate monitor
· Filter tweets using the tweet text, username, source or timeframe
· Auto updates from the Twitter API