XM SMS PRO series is probably the world’s most popular SMS Gateway for use with UMTS/3G/GPRS modems.
This is the newest release 4.87 from September 2012.
XM SMS Pro 4x can send up to 56 SMS / min. Each of the 4 modems has its own flexible settings. For example one modem can be used for receiving only, second modem for auto-reply services and two remaining modems for sending out text messages. It is also possible to assign particular GSM networks to the modems. E.g. Orange can be assigned to the modem 1 and T-Mobile to the modem 3.
The gateway does not require Internet access and offers many integration possibilities with other IT systems via TEXT files, ODBC, SQL, FTP, XLS, MDB, HTTP-REQUEST and CSV. It works in User Mode or as a Windows Service.You will find great features for your business like: broadcasting, forwarding, email2sms automatic reply, import from any format, pre-paid watchdog, subscription service, templates, scheduler.
USERS OF XM SMS PRO 4x:
CORPORATE NETWORK ADMINISTRATORS / IT SUPPORT
- Access to a corporate network resources protected by a code (SMS token)
- Integrating the SMS gateway with other business applications
- Contacting clients in urgent matters,
- Sending notifications of clearance sales, special offers and of new products and services
- Sending new ads to interested customers
- Sending information about ads and their status
- Informing customers of financial results and the amount of taxes
- Reminding customers of the dates of tax payment
- Reminder customers about overdue payments
- Contacting citizens about local events, threats, traffic conditions
MEDICAL CLINICS, DENTAL OFFICES, BEAUTY SALONS, WELLNESS CENTERS
- Reminding patients of the scheduled appointments
- Canceling visits due to absence of a doctor
- Sending invitations to patients for periodic check-ups.
CREDIT INSTITUTIONS, COLLECTION AGENCIES
- Sending offers to interested clients
- Notifying clients of the dates of installment repayment and the amount of credit
- Reminding debtors about overdue payments
- Keeping in touch with parents
CLUBS, PUBS, DISCOS
- Sending invitations to clients for upcoming events, parties and concerts
- Notifying clients about special offers (e.g., “Free entry until 10 pm”)