Video Controller (VGA Compatible) 22.214.171.124 is a Video Player product from nvidia.com, get 5 Stars SoftSea Rating, NVIDIA GeForce2 MX brings the power of NVIDIA’s second generation graphics processing units (GPU) to desktop PCs and Apple Power Mac computers. The result the same stunning visual experience PC users expect from NVIDIA GPUs.
1. Support for the GeForce 6200 with TurboCache , NVIDIA PureVideo , and NVIDIA SLI
2. Microsoft DirectX 9.0c and OpenGL 1.5 support
3. Resolved problem with overclocking not working when running GPUs in SLI mode.
4. For a full list of other issues resolved, please view the driver release notes
How to Install Video Controller (VGA Compatible)
This step-by-step guide describers how to obtain and install Video Controller (VGA Compatible) drivers for Windows.
1. Define your ATI Technologies PCI device model.
2. Define your operating system to install your ATI Technologies PCI device. Note: Update Drivers in Win Vista
3. Browse PCI Drivers.
4. Find ATI Technologies PCI Drivers.
5. Select Video Controller (VGA Compatible).
6. Download Video Controller (VGA Compatible). Note: you can update all Drivers automatically with RadarSync (Freeware) or Driver Detective (Shareware).
7. Install Video Controller (VGA Compatible).
8. Restart or reboot your computer to finish your driver installation. Note: you can backup your computer drivers before updating.
How to correct Video Controller (VGA Compatible)
Step 1: Right click on VIDEO CONTROLLER and choose UPDATE DRIVER. Choose INSTALL FROM A LIST OR SPECIFIC LOCATION (ADVANCED) from the next dialog box and click NEXT.
Step 2: Choose DON’T SEARCH, CHOOSE THE DRIVER TO INSTALL from the next dialog box and click NEXT.
Step 3: Choose DISPLAY ADAPTER from the next dialog box and click NEXT.
Step 4: Navigate in the next window to where you copied the patch file to. This will bring up a new dialog box with the chosen file path. Click OK.
Step 5: This will return you to a new dialog box. UNCHECK the box marked SHOW COMPATIBLE HARDWARE. This will give more choices of Video cards to scroll through. Select and click NEXT.
Step 6: Click FINISH and reboot. SoftSea.com had fully tested, reviewed and uploaded the install files, Video Controller (VGA Compatible) does not contain any adware or spyware, the latest version is 126.96.36.199, you can download this video player software (18.9 MB) from special server of SoftSea.com. The license of this video & dvd software is Freeware, you can free download and free use this Video & DVD software.