August Messenger for the Web is a WebIM platform launched by Kerriasoft for enterprises. Using a server-based organizational structure, employees can easily locate and communicate with one another.
It works just like QQ or MSN or AOL, but with some cool features that make it very suitable for large organizations where lots of people use computers.
1. Organizational structure: directory tree of the multi-level organizational structure of enterprises provides clear understanding of the organization. It is auto updated when the structure of the organization changes.
2. Instant Communication: quickly and easily send and receive instant messages. You can change the text fonts in different colors for a personalized display.
3. Status display: Show contact information: online, busy, offline etc
4. personal information: Directly lookup seat-number, phone-number and other personal information
5. Quick Search field: quickly look up someone by name or other criteria.
6. Historical information: Chat log etc.
7. Download Center: Share your own enterprise data with your users.
8. Security: Chat record encrypted storage; the chat file encryption storage. When users log on or change the password, the data submitted is encrypted with the public key, the server-side private key to decrypt.
August Messenger pure page IM chat software system can be integrated in your website to achieve Web communications on the Web! Between members of the website in real-time chat, no need to install any plug-in!
August Messenger for the Web use the push technology!
Push technology is a type of communication where information is “pushed” by the server to the browser, in contrast with the normal “pull” principle where by requests for information are initiated by browsers.
It supports Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Chrome, Safari.